- Play the game and be part of the community!
- Create plans/checklists for testing the game and discuss them with the team and responsible leads
- Create reports and educate departments and colleagues about the game
- Keep the internal quality standards as high as possible
- Work with multiple test teams, internal and external test teams
- Actively seek opportunities for improvement in processes and style of work
- Create and execute trainings in order to increase the product knowledge of all employees
- Evaluate, implement and utilize bug tracking tools to analyse and understand key metrics of the game or feature to inform stakeholders and facilitate decision making at all levels
- Lead your team in their use of data to develop proper risk assessment profiles while identifying major risks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a bonus)
- At least 3 years experience as at QA tester/manager in a development team
- Experience with Live Operations and games as a service from a Quality Assurance perspective.
- Shipped multiplayer games
- Use of BI/Analytics in game development and relevance to testing and test coverage
- Experience with In App Purchasing processes, both Google Play store and Apple. Knowledge of Chinese payment platforms also a benefit.
- Understanding of technical and performance requirements of all platforms with experience creating strategies to assess and adapt to these accordingly
- Play testing and Usability testing experience including methods for capturing actionable data
- Administration experience of JIRA & HacknPlan bug tracking databases including setup of workflows relevant for their teams
- A good working knowledge of MS & Google office applications and tools
- Use of Test Case Management software
- Experience supporting online services with related release cycles