Stratosphere Games is an AAA mobile game developer based in Berlin, Germany, looking for a Community Manager to support the development of existing and upcoming projects.
As a Community Manager of our upcoming mobile game, you will be responsible for building up a new Community, while managing various communication channels. You will ensure a good bi-directional flow of information between players and the product team.
- Community Building - Create and realize the project’s Community Strategy to build up our community, and to develop a trustful, long-time relationship.
- Social Media Management – Select and maintain Social Media channels of the game
- Communication Management - Plan and conduct the game communication together with live Ops & Marketing team
- Event Organization – Prepare and conduct in-game and external Community events with the team
- Information Management – Identify important Community topics to focus on, and aggregate feedback data to extract meaningful recommendations for our team pro-actively
- Analytics – Compose regular reports with meaningful KPI
- Risk Management – Identify potential risks and prepare mitigations. Manage user conflicts and negative product feedback in a professional, empathic way.
- Minimum of 4 years of Community Management experience
- Knowledge of the latest social media (tools) and online trends
- Previous experience working with a game community
- Strong interest in games, especially mobile games. Strategy game interest, a big plus.
- Ability to bear responsibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written skills)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative mindset, out-of-the-box thinking
- Knowledge in using the analytic tools
- Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing
What we offer:
- A friendly and motivated international team to collaborate with for achieving
- breakthroughs together
- Work on innovative and thrilling AAA quality mobile games
- A large, open office space right in the heart of Berlin Mitte, surrounded by amazing (and not pricy) restaurants
- Free coffee, water & beer available in the office
- Be part of a great and stable-growing company with a friendly, but always challenging, work philosophy
- Mixture of office and remote work
- Supplementary health insurance